Does anybody else remember the JCPenney catalog? If you're too young, imagine the September issue of Vogue, multiplied by 2. It was glossy, thick, and chocked full of toys. I could lose myself for hours within its pages, marking each item that I'd love to have with a pen. Horse figurines, Barbie dream homes, games and gadgets. I knew we were poor, and that my parents probably couldn't give us the things I saw in that catalog, but I could daydream.
Now that I'm a grownup, not much has changed. I still can't afford most of what I'd love to have, but imagining these treats under my tree is fun. Christmas is so much more than material things, but my inner child still loves to dream. I hope Santa brings what you want for Christmas, and that you are even more grateful for the blessings you already have.
- Kitchenaid Mixer - Gosh, I've wanted one of these forever. I bake so much that I think I would put it to good use. My handheld mixer is ok, but I would love a stand mixer. Oh, the bread I could make!
- Orla Kiely Flask - Anything Orla Kiely is just gorgeous in my eyes. This would be so handy for coffee. And maybe a little Bailey's within said coffee. Ahem.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - I have 2, and I use it all the time. These are my go-to palettes.
- Warby Parker Glasses - I love the gradient tortoiseshell. I've been wanting a pair of glasses in this shape. I'm usually a cateye girl, but I like the slightly masculine feel of these.
- Kate Spade Beau Bag - Love the color, love the shape and structure. Kate Spade bags are just the best.
- Charlotte Olympia Cat Slippers - Well, because I don't know anything about being a crazy cat lady.